Do you enjoy the thrill of seeing a project through from inception right through to delivery? We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
Do you enjoy the thrill of seeing a project through from inception right through to delivery? We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager who thrives on problem-solving and working in the fast-paced environment of live events. This role will see you assist the conversation of new business, together with managing and supervising project teams, pre-production and onsite to ensure exceptional customer service, best practice and health and safety responsibilities.
- To assess and respond to new opportunities from existing or new accounts in a timely, on brand and coherent way
- To manage the pitch/quotation process ensuring internal resource is utilised in line the project/account
- To allocate and organise crew, allocate and book trucking and liaise with third party suppliers
- To carry out accurate site surveys and liaise with venue and contractors as required
- To produce technical drawings to provide a detailed plan of the project for others to work from
- To produce a detailed project timeline for the benefit of the internal team and the client in order to achieve predetermined deadlines
- Manage and monitor the overall budget in line with the quotation
- Effective management of all on site crew and sub-contractors whilst maintaining an effective line of communication with all other relevant suppliers including the venue
- To ensure safe working practices are adhered to in line with company policy
- To develop and or train other technical staff members where relevant as and when required with the company guidelines of best practice
- You will have significant experience of all aspects of technical event production in a leadership role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A good team player and experience managing a team
- A proactive approach to solving problems
- IOSH managing safely
If you want to join our team and this sounds like the role for you, please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.