We’re looking for a talented lighting technician to join our team of event professionals
The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about all forms of lighting equipment and operation, and has the technical expertise to support our project and creative teams with design and delivery recommendations. The successful candidate will also be au fait with equipment maintenance and testing.
- Preparing and testing lighting equipment, while achieving the expected quality standards and meeting the everchanging requirements of our clients
- Assist the Project Managers and creative teams with lighting designs and specifying equipment for event proposals
- Assist with the technical planning of lighting rigs including power and data distribution
- Assist with the routine maintenance of lighting equipment including PAT testing
- To rig, set up, de-rig, a variety of equipment to the expected standard within an often-pressured time frame
- Positioning, installation and operation of lighting equipment
- Provide proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard.
- To undertake delivery and collections in company vehicles.
- To learn and harness information from your peers and colleagues to improve your techniques, skills and development
- To work in compliance with Health and safety policy and all company procedures at all times
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience working in the live events industry as a Lighting Technician
- Be fully competent with Avolites lighting consoles
- Be able to understand and interpret technical plans and direction by senior member of the team and carry out those tasks to the expected level
- Be able to work under pressure to a given timeline and build schedule
- Have positive attitude and be a great team player
- Have a full UK driving license
If you want to join our team and this sounds like the role for you, please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com