Are you an experienced event technician with a flair for all things digital?
Are you an experienced event technician with a flair for all things digital? We’re looking for a Digital Technician to join our team in Belfast supporting with live streaming and event production. In this role, you’ll get a chance to work with some fantastic clients and organisations on exciting events across Northern Ireland.
- To maintain an informed awareness of relevant developments in virtual and live recording, editing and streaming
- To support technical productions and events
- To set up and operate alongside other technicians AV equipment in studio areas
- To plan accordingly in order to identify any potential problems and be able to advise and provide a solution
- Liaise with production team and act as a point of contact on a daily basis to client if required
- To have the ability to adapt to fast changing circumstances
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and to set deadlines
- Able to work responsibly and take responsibility for the smooth running of the edit
- You will have significant experience of all Digital Event Productions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – particularly, video conferencing systems/software, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A proactive approach to solving problems
If you want to join our team and this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.