Visual & Graphic Designer
We’re looking to hear from Experienced Digital Producers to support our event production offering.
We are seeking a Visual & Graphic Designer based at our Coventry office, to assist with the pre-production, design and creation of our event production offering, through the creation of visuals and plans to help sell our services to clients.
Working in a fast-paced environment this is the perfect opportunity to take on responsibility for aspects of the design work under the direction of our Creative Manager, you will be working with our Project Managers and Client Managers across Sparq.
You need to own the creative process and to ensure that our ideas come to life, producing 3D renders of our set & stage designs.
Our wide corporate client base ranges from retail and finance through to fashion and associations. We will require the successful candidate to provide visuals to be placed within tenders for conferences, award ceremonies, fashion shows and exhibition design.
A fulltime position of 38.75 hours/week based at our office in Coventry with a competitive salary, employee benefits including training and career progression.
Ideally, you will be a highly motivated designer, who can thrive when working in a team or independently to deliver top-level work.
- With an enthusiastic and highly motivated creative attitude you will bring to the role:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Working knowledge of commercial 3D package (i.e. 3D studio max), this includes rendering, lighting & texturing
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A broad understanding of current trends and design software applications
- Professional approach and a keen team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident ability to liaise with peers and key stakeholders in the business
- Social media skills
- A passion to exceed
If you want to join our team and this sounds like the role for you, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.