This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced vision technician to play a hugely important role in the planning and delivery of our live events
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced vision technician to play a hugely important role in the planning and delivery of our live events. The successful candidate with be enthusiastic about working with vision equipment, including LED and projection, and have a passion for delivering creative solutions for our clients.
- Preparing and testing vision and data equipment, while achieving the expected quality standards and meeting the ever-changing requirements of our clients
- Assist the Project Managers and creative teams with vision system designs and specifying equipment for event proposals
- Assist with technical planning of video systems and data distribution, as well as routine maintenance of vision equipment including PAT testing
- Rig, set up and de rig a variety of equipment to the expected standard within an often-pressured time frame
- To undertake delivery and collections in company vehicles.
- To learn and harness information from your peers and colleagues to improve your techniques, skills and development
- To always work in compliance with Health and safety policy and all company procedures
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in the live event industry as a vision technician
- Be fully competent planning and rigging LED walls in particular, using NovaStar processors
- Knowledge of the Barco Event Master is desirable
- Experience operating large projectors
- Be able to understand and interpret technical plans and direction by senior member of the team and carry out those tasks to the expected level
- Be able to work under pressure to a given timeline and build schedule
- Have a full UK driving license
If you want to join our team and this sounds like the role for you, please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.