We are looking for an amazing Client Manager to work in our live events team.
We are currently looking for an amazing Client Manager to work in our live events team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Client Manager will develop new clients, respond to briefs and be an outstanding ambassador for the Sparq brand.
- Identify potential opportunities and key decision makers within potential client accounts through attending industry events, researching data, making calls and setting up strategic meetings with the objective of generating new opportunities.
- Monitor the sales process and journey of incoming briefs on nominated accounts, ensuring the customer experience maximises our opportunity of winning business.
- Work alongside Project Managers assisting with persuasive approaches and pitches for new briefs that will convince potential clients to do business with Sparq.
- Create and maintain your industry network through attending events and conducting regular visits to existing and potential clients and industry influencers.
- Produce monthly progress reports, ensuring data is accurate on reports and entered into the company’s CRM system.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing plans in line with agreed business goals and budgets.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the live events sector in a Customer Relations, Business Development or Account Management role, ideally within a B2B environment
- Team leadership skills
- Capable summariser: able to distil the core needs in an opportunity and express these effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to include writing creative and persuasive content for customer communications and proposals, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation skills
- Commercially astute: high level of business and commercial awareness
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
- Open, honest with a strong sense of integrity; credible
If you want to join our team and this sounds like the role for you, please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com